Monday 5 March 2012

Bird's Nest outside on our window

Two months ago my hubby caught my attention that he finds a nest in our window at the bed room..Bird's Nest was attached in our Sampaguita plants that was also crawled in our Iron window grills. 


We are amazed when we look close inside the Bird's nest it have 3 young eggs.. then on the next day it is already four...I will share some of my personal photo shots.. 

And we learned that the Bird's eggs will have the cycle for 1 month and 2 weeks to make it perfectly can fly called young birds... And the family members  also observed and noticed of so many bird's nest in our fence and plants... 

And they give us a beautiful nature sounds every morning... Sounds of Nature...


No comments:

Post a Comment

***Thank You for viewing.***
I am so please that you are here, Specially If you will Leave some Comments. GOOD LUCK!!