Friday 17 February 2012

"The Groom"

A Pleasant Friday, I was surprised when someone called on my mobile phone unknown number.But when I answered I know the person who called... The Groom.

One of my client in Wedding arrangement - He  called for wedding arrangement for his friend that planning to be wed this coming May.. He recommended and referred me to the coming couple...And instantly they want me to do their flowers in Entourage,Church as well as in the Reception...I was amazed for a Groom to recommend to other Groom to be, specially in terms of flowers..

But the point is The Groom really likes my arrangements to their wedding...The Artist really appreciates the referrals it shows the art works more likely, not only for the Bride but also for the Groom.. Thank you for the referral...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

***Thank You for viewing.***
I am so please that you are here, Specially If you will Leave some Comments. GOOD LUCK!!