Monday 21 April 2014

Pls. Vote for Star Baby 2014 entry

Hi My Bloggers Friends!! How are you?? Just want to share I'm so overwhelmed for this wonderful day of Tuesday 4/22/2014. It's been so long not updating my Blog.... for some reason...sorry for that... And Now, my Grandchild joining this contest at Baby Company/SM Department as their Promo Titled "STAR BABY". My Grandchild joined this contest, we completed the requirements last March 31. Today it make me feel blast to seen my Apo /grandchild was included in Visayas/Mindanao. This is the website http://www.babycompany.com.ph/online-vote (ALISON C. TAGALOG) Please check it out for yourself,How to join, you might have qualified babies or future babies. Please Vote for my Apo/Grandchild named " ALISON C. TAGALOG" 1VOTE/email address per day up to April 25th,2014 only. for this 1st quarter. I just hope the best for my apo Baby Alison Crame-Tagalog photo entry:

No comments:

Post a Comment

***Thank You for viewing.***
I am so please that you are here, Specially If you will Leave some Comments. GOOD LUCK!!